ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
IDEAL COMFORT IN A HURRY
The PRO TECTIC 4960 Frame Lock is the quick and easy solution for when you have to secure your bike without an additional accessory
Simply dismount the bike, briefly position the 8.5mm shackle and you’re done. The PRO TECTIC 4960 Frame Lock is extremely easy to use and offers good protection in regions with a low to medium risk of theft. Those who like it even more secure can easily add, for example, the ABUS CHAIN Frame Lock Chain as a second lock. It easily inserts into the additional lock housing.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
Operation and use:
- Good protection where risk of theft is low to medium
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- LH – Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- ABUS LH adapter strap is an alternative mounting option, which provides secure hold if there are no holes in the rear section. This adapter can be purchased in addition to this lock.