Apidura Racing Top Tube Bag Bolt On 1L
The Racing Bolt-On Top Tube Pack is designed for ultra-distance competition, gravel racing and the needs of time-conscious riders whose bikes have top tube bolt bosses.
With an innovative magnetic quick-access flip-top opening, this waterproof Bolt-On Top Tube bag is ideal for storing battery packs, mobile phones and race essentials. Constructed from an ultralight, waterproof laminate developed for Apidura, the bag fastens securely to the top tube bolt bosses common on gravel and adventure bikes, with a choice of two mounting positions to accommodate different frame sizes and geometries. The completely waterproof flip-top opening provides fast access and a clear view of the full contents of the Bolt-on Top Tube bag, while keeping your belongings dry.
A closed-cell foam padding structure protects your frame and electronics from damage on unsealed gravel roads and for added convenience, a protected cable port enables charging of devices on the go. Specially designed, high-contrast reflective features enhance side visibility in all light conditions.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- The Bolt On Top-Tube bag is made from Hexalon, a bespoke laminated fabric developed specifically for Apidura.
- Designed to fit the demands of ultra-distance cycling competition and audax, the material is waterproof and lightweight, with strong tear and abrasion resistance.
- The front attachment points are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture.
- Two attachment bolts included.
- Wash the bolt-on top tube bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
Reviews & Discussion (1)
Customers also viewed...
Apidura Expedition Top Tube Pack$80.00 – $95.00 Select options
Apidura Backcountry Top Tube Pack 1 Lt$100.00 Add to cart
Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000$120.00 Select options
Apidura Backcountry Long Toptube Pack 1.8lt$130.00 Add to cart
Bike Bag Dude Garage TT Bag$150.00 Select options
Apidura Backcountry Rear Top Tube Pack 1L$110.00 Add to cart