BBB DiscStop Sintered Shimano Brake Pads M515/465/475/495 BBS-52S B01S
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
Plenty in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Amount (Pieces)2
- Compatible withShimano Deore M575, Deore M525, Deore M515, Deore M505, Deore 495, Deore 486, Deore 485, Deore 475, Deore 465, Deore 447, Deore 446, Deore 445, Deore 416, Deore 416A, Deore 415, Deore 4050, Deore 375, Deore 395, Deore 365, Deore 355, Deore 315, Deore 3050, Deore T615, Deore T675, Deore C501, Deore C601 and Deore TX805. Tektro Auriga Pro, Auriga Comp, Auriga E-Comp, MD-M280, M285, M290, M300, M352, C605, C605 SLC, C610, C610 SLC, HD-C705, C710, M802, Gemini, Orion SL, Auila, Dorad and HDC. TRP Parabox R, Hylex RS, Hylex, HYRD, Spyre, Spyre SLC pm, Spyre SLC fm, Spyke, Spyke ML800, Dash Sport, RST D-Power and QDH-01. Clark S2. Bengal Helix 7B, Ares Pro and Ares 5
- Compatible with brandsShimano
- Disc brake pad typeSintered High Performance
- Pad springs includedYes