Salsa Vaya GX now available!
Vaya is our road adventure and light touring bike, designed to handle any road surface, from pavement to gravel to dirt. The tubing selection and stable geometry across the line makes for a bike that feels great unloaded or loaded for a fast tour, soaking up unpredictable surfaces mile after mile, from one town to the next. Vaya is an extremely versatile machine, always ready and able if the path turns less than ideal.
- Designed as an any road or light touring bike, optimized for fit with Salsa drop bars. Stable handling with a light load, and ready to explore any road
- Kung Fu CroMoly Tubeset
- Salsa designed, triple-butted, and frame size-specific seamless Sanko CroMoly Kung Fu tubing
- Rear Rack & Fender Mounts
- Integrated rear rack and front and rear fender mounts cast into dropout for durability. Designed to work best with Salsa Wanderlust Rack
- Generous Tire Clearance
- Clearance for 700c x 50mm tires or 700c x 45mm with fenders
- Full-Length Cable Housing w/ Salsa Designed Front Derailleur Cable Guide
- Improved performance in poor conditions. Full drivetrain cable housing with a front derailleur BB cable guide to keep muck from entering the housing. Clean routing keeps shifting protected. Brake routing is external for easy maintenance
- Vaya Carbon Fork
- Full carbon fork with a tapered 1-1/8 to 1-¼” steerer for compliance and ideal ride qualities over rough, uneven surfaces, and a 15 x 100mm thru-axle for confidence inspired tracking. Hidden fender mounts for a clean look