Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll Bag Mud Green
Built for hardcore adventure cycling, the Scape Handlebar Roll is a bikepacking bag made to securely hold its own adjustable, superior waterproof (IPX4 certified) dry sack featuring two compartments.
- Lasting performance: Made-to-last materials, hard-wearing details, specially selected components
- Practical functionality: Adjustable attachments, easy-pull zipper
- Waterproof: Welded material construction, waterproof materials, all-round weatherproof details
2 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
Built for adventure, the Scape Handlebar Roll is a bikepacking bag made from two separate elements: a holster and a 100% waterproof (IPX4 certified) removable drybag featuring two internal compartments made from lightweight, waterproof materials and all-round weatherproof details. Specially designed for long-distance touring and bikepacking races and easily attaching to both drop (road and gravel type) and straight (MTB) handlebars, the holster attaches via two straps with aluminium buckles to make mounting quick and reliable, with EVA spacers to allow easy passage of cables and a fuller grip. A double daisy chain runs through the holster to hold bulkier items.
- Front reflective logo
- 3 EVA Foam spacers (2x2cm, 1x1cm) each side
- Aluminium buckle and hook
- Hypalon velcro strap
- Daisy Chain nylon webbing
- 420D nylon fully welded
- Waterproof IPX4
- Two-sided roll closure
- Double opening with internal compartment
- Capacity: 10-12L
- Width: 350-400mm
- Height: 160mm
- Depth: 160mm
- Dry Bag: 740 x 280 mm
- Weight: 670g
- Max Load: 5kg