Chris King R45 Disc Centrelock Rear Hub 142 x 12 Shimano Silver 32h
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, Chris King’s legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from one piece solid axles.
The steel bearings have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of these bearings is what sets them apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shiamano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Too
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub