Crank Brothers Stamp 2 Pedal 9/16″ Large Black
Crankbrothers analysed the outsole profiles from a number of top mountain bike shoe brands and discovered two distinct surface areas to optimise the shoe/pedal interface for the entire range of shoe sizes.
These size specific enthusiast-level flat pedals provide the optimal shoe/pedal interface and are available in small and large options to suit different sized feet.
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 16mm thin
- 10 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU)
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Adjustable Pins: 10 per side
- Body Material: A380 Aluminium
- End Cap: T15
- Footprint: 100mm x 100mm
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus Bearing
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Outer Bearing Type: Double Cartridge Bearing
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 439g per pair
- Manufacturer SKU