Curve G4T Wheelset
$1,900.00 – $2,050.00
- Just do it, it’s time you try the tubeless road technology. Don’t worry, you can still run tubes, but we encourage you to try tubeless tyres and experience the confidence inspiring ‘free-speed’. Not to mention the extra traction, stability and smoothness.
- We’ve worked with our carbon engineers for over 7 years and together we have further refined manufacturing and moulding techniques to deliver a consistant distribution of resin, a smoother rim surface and better dynamic balance.
Wider, Stiffer, Lighter
- The new G4T has an increased internal width of 21 mm. Externally it now boasts a 28 mm wide profile. Our refined manufacturing process also allows us to improve lateral stiffness and reduce weight from previous G4 rims. “Blah, blah blah”, but true.
35mm & 45mm
- Choose between a 35 mm and 45 mm depth profiles based on your aero needs. The lighter 35 mm profile would be better suited for climbers, gravel bashers and CX racers. While the deeper 45 mm is more suited as a wind slicing race wheel.
DT Swiss hubs & Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Our favourite hub/spoke combination, the DT Swiss 350 Centre Lock Straight Pull hub and Sapim CX-Ray Aero Bladed spoke. This combination has proven itself time and again under the harshest conditions and treatment we can throw at it.
This product is: An Extra Bulky Item
Extra Bulky Items - This is a very large or heavy item and costs a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Rim width: 21mm Internal, 28 mm External
- Depth: 35 or 45 mm
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straight Pull CL Disc 24H
- Spoke: Sapim CX Ray Aero-Bladed
- Nipples: Brass
- Weight, rim only: 35 mm – 400g, 45 mm – 435g
- Weight, wheelset: 35 mm – 1438g, 45 mm – 1508g