DT Swiss Ratchet EXP Kit
Replace a worn-out EXP ratchet with these Star Ratchet service kits from DT Swiss.
The 36T kits provide 10 degrees of engagement for a snappy pedal response and are what DT Swiss recommend for most people riding full suspension bikes.
With these tooth lock washers you can maintain your DT Swiss hub with Ratchet EXP freewheel system or upgrade it to a finer toothing. With 54 teeth, a pressure angle of approx. 6.7 ° is achieved in order to ensure a very fast response behavior under all conditions. You can find the DT Swiss Disassembly Tool required for dismantling the screwed tooth lock washer of the DT Swiss Ratchet EXP system in our shop.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- EXP Star Ratchet disassembly tool is required to replace EXP ratchet systems
- Who’s this item for: Owners of DT Swiss EXP Star Ratchet hubs in need of a service kit or replacement for a worn-out ratchet
- Material: Steel
- Compatibility: DT Swiss Ratchet EXP hubs only
- Ratchet: 36T, 54T
- Note: As the Star Ratchet and springs work together make sure to replace both at the same time and use DT special grease inside
Service 36T Includes:
- 2 x Star Ratchet
- 1 x Spring
- 1 x Shim Ring
- 1x Special grease for freewheeling
Upgrade 54T Includes:
- 2 x Tooth lock washer
- 1 x Spring
- 1 x Spacer
- 1 x Special grease for freewheeling