Giro Glove Winter Blaze 2.0
$60.00 – $70.00
Cool-weather riding just got better with the low-profile Blaze 2.0 gloves thanks to their lined fleece, reflective screen print, and touchscreen technology. It features a polartec Windbloc backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth.
The new AX Suede Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth and a reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. With a temperature rating of 4.44° to 10° C, this glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
- Super Fit Engineering to provide maximum comfort and performance by carefully tailoring the palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand
- Three-piece palm construction to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel
- Touchscreen Technology allows you to stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Upper construction: Soft-shell nylon with “flame laminated” DWR treatment reflective detailing
- Sport: Cycling
- Gender: Unisex
- Padding: Optimised gel padding
- Palm: Superfit engineered three-panel design touchscreen technology for use with mobile devices