Kona Rove DL 2022
You’re looking for a smooth ride across mixed terrain. You’re a fan of steel. You have discerning taste but aren’t caught up in trends. You want a bike that looks good, rides great, and will last you a lifetime. You’re the person that buys a great product at a great price. Look no further than the Rove DL. It’s been a workhorse for years. Inspired by mountain biking, but decidedly more touring oriented, the Rove DL checks all the boxes for functionality, comfort, and style.
- Kona cromoly frameset offers as much shock absorption, durability and supple-ride characteristcs as steel
- Tapered head tube distributes shock force, prolonging bearing life and elminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance
- Tubeless compatible rims allows for tyres with more puncture resistance
- 12 x 142mm Axle and 12 x 157mm rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of teh rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted
- The extra air volume in 650b wheels and tyres are a new generation of urban and mixed-surface tyres means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds
This product is: Available in-store
Available via in-store pickup.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Sizes: 48 | 50 | 52 | 54 | 56 | 58cm
- Paint Colour: Gloss Azure w/ Charcoal & Cyan Decals
Please refer to the Kona website for details