Well, it looks like the whole ‘stay five kays from your house and don’t go anywhere interesting’ program is one we’re all going to be on for a little longer than we were expecting. We’re not going to lie, here at Commuter we were pretty excited about being able to welcome you all safely back into our space and get back to sussing out some bikes and taking some things for a proper ride. That’s going to have to wait a little while longer we’re afraid.
The good news is that there are some awesome new bikes coming in HOT! All our favourites are almost back in the house along with some new additions for this season that we think you’ll love. Given the situation we’re all dealing with at the moment, we’ve decided to reinstate a service to hopefully make it easy, and fun, for you to get on the new bike you’ve been researching while ‘working from home.’
Re-Introducing New Bike Day – At Your House.
Nothing will ever beat being able to ride a few bikes back to back and really feel out the differences. If you’re really on the fence about what model you are after then it’s still best to wait till we open back up properly and really compare side by side. However, if you’ve narrowed it down to one model and the last box to tick is fit and ride quality then New Bike Day – At Your House could be for you. Here’s how it’ll work.
- Our team will help you decide on the size that we all think should work out for you.
- Purchase that bike and we’ll bring New Bike Day to your house on a Thursday afternoon.
- You have a week to ride, tweak and get used to your new bike. If at the end of the week you’re stoked (and we are confident you will be) then it’s yours forever. If, however, it’s not quite right….
- You have one week to return your new bike to Commuter Cycles (we’ll collect during lockdown) for exchange to another size or another model. Obviously the bike needs to be in as-new condition. We’ll try to turn this exchange around quickly for you but there are some circumstances where stock or colour availability may make this a little trickier.
- All new bikes are available as Click and Collect for those living within 5km of Commuter Cycles and we’ll be offering FREE COVID-SAFE DELIVERY TO CUSTOMERS INSIDE A 15KM RADIUS. These bikes will be built and ready to ride.
- We will not be offerering refunds on bikes purchased in this way, but we’re certain we can get you on the right bike.
We know a LOT of you have submitted test ride request forms the last few weeks and hopefully some of you are reading this and yelling YES! at your computer screens. If you have any questions at all around the New Bike Day at Your House please shoot us an email or give us a buzz at the store.
If you’re a little further afield, or interstate, and have had your eye on something from our range please feel free to get in touch and we’ll try to assist if we can.
Once again we want to thank everyone for their support during this super weird time, we do really appreciate you all and we look forward to getting through this together and riding some bikes in the warm spring weather a few weeks from now.