Nitto Billie Bar 580mm x 25.4mm Aluminium RBW-31
It’s named after Will’s grandmother, based on the NITTO #352 (Albatross handlebar), the Billie comparatively:
- Rises and drops less
- Flares more, but still not much
- Slightly wider, where your grab is about the same, but it comes back more, so it has more room to get wide
- The straight grip area is 8.25 inches long — more than 2-inches longer than the straight part of the Albatross — so there’s room for a full-sized hand in front of the brake lever and thumb shifter. The Albatross has about one and two-thirds hand grips, which is good enough, but the Billie has two full ones, which is ideal for off-the-saddle climbing, sprinting, or fast seated riding
- Ride it in the up or down position
- Cut up to 15mm off the ends with room for bar-end shifters; if you cut more off, thumb shifters are highly recommended
- Excellent for everything
- Can use a 2cm to 5cm longer stem than the Albatross
- Heat-treated aluminum
1 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A Bulky Item
Bulky Items - This is a large item. It's not necessarily heavy, but just large in volume so costs a bit extra to ship due to extra packaging and freight costs.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.