Paul IS Klamper Disc Caliper
Featuring the tried and true ball bearing in a ramp system the Klamper Disc Caliper features bigger balls for smoothness and increased pad travel, hardened steel where the balls contact the ramps and three hardened steel pins to locate the pad actuator.
- Actuator Arms can be swapped out between long pull, short pull, and Campagnolo pull
- Three hardened steel pins to locate the pad actuator
- Flat needle roller thrust bearing for smooth action
- Tried and true ball bearing in a ramp system
Available in-store ONLY*
Select items, like this one, are only available in-store due to supply constraints, high demand and/or for fitting reasons. Come and visit us at our shop to purchase this item.
*If you're ordering other things online for click and collect you're welcome to pick these items up in addition to your online order.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum, Heat Treated 12L14 Steel
- Weight: 211g
- Finish: Anodised
- Brake Pads: Kool Stop Avid Elixer SRAM MTB XX Sintered Metal Compound #KS-D296S