PDW Gear Belly Handlebar Bag and Harness Black
The Gear Belly is a super stable, handsome, and easily accessible way to carry gear up front. The sturdy handlebar mounting bracket is designed and manufactured in Germany by Rixen & Kaul and is compatible with 22.0-31.8 straight, riser or flared drop handlebars. Two interior straps hold gear into place. Three exterior straps cinch the Gear Belly nice and tight. All buckles feature cam locks to insure that cargo is extra secure. A double ended waterproof dry bag is included with every Gear Belly and makes for the perfect fit. Exterior daisy chains create space for last minute attachments. The sturdy and flexible exterior of the Gear Belly is finished with an easy to clean black tarpaulin, so go on and head into the muddiest of adventures! Rated for up to 7kg/15lbs of cargo.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Sturdy mounting bracket Made in Germany by Rixen & Kaul
- Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars
- Opening at both ends for easier gear access
- Durable and abrasion resistant tarpaulin exterior
- Daisy chain for last minute attachments
- Rated for 7kg/15lbs
- Waterproof double ended dry bag included
- Interior straps keep bag in place when Gear Belly exterior is opened
- Cam lock buckles keep cargo secure
- 30.5cm wide x 54.6cm total flap length
- Bracket Measures 51mm wide and 30mm to handlebar
- Installation Instructions