The Expedition Frame Pack is designed for storing items within the main triangle, creating a lower centre of gravity and enabling more natural bike handling.
The Pack securely fastens to the top tube with velcro straps, and is useful for storing heavier items as part of a larger bikepacking setup. The result is an even, balanced load, making longer tours and multi-day trips more comfortable. The Pack is equally handy when used on its own for storing essentials on a daily commute.
It’s constructed from a lightweight fabric, custom milled to Apidura’s specifications and welded together at the seams to create a watertight seal. Zippers with protected closures ensure that kit stays dry, even in a sustained downpour. A battery lead/hydration hose port is handy for charging devices or staying hydrated on the road.
Two versions to suit both tall and compact head tubes.
- Interior storage pocket for organistion
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Ultra high abrasion and tear resistance and low stretch
- Carbon-friendly adjustable velcro strap positioning
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility
For accurate frame sizing, check the Size Guide on Apidura’s website.