As the gravel segment expands, cyclists face new challenges. The issue of having dirt thrown in your face is a well known problem among mountain bikers. With huge clearances for wide tyres in the front fork, gravel riders are now facing a similar issue.
While mountain bikers are used to mud, gravel bikers face a different challenge. Anyone who has ridden on a wet gravel road is familiar with the mixture of fine sand and water that seems to be designed especially to seek and destroy bearings, not to mention what it does to your eyes on a long ride.
The MUDDER Mini is here to offer relief for your face and headset bearing. Simply mount it to your fork legs just above your front tire and you will dramatically reduce the amount of spray in the critical areas. The MUDDER Mini attaches with innovative adjustable anti-slip straps to guarantee an instant and perfect fit on all fork sizes.
- Protecting face and headset bearings
- Fits easy and securely with anti-slip straps
- Fits all cross/gravel forks
- Super lightweight, only 21 grams
- Suitable for tyre widths 32-55 mm
- Measures: 90 x170 mm (effective)
- Weight: 21 g
- Material: 0.8 mm PP (Polypropylene)