Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust-so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.
- All levers are compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes.
- Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust
- Bend Zone: The feature is designed to have the handle absorb and bend in a crash, rather than damage the lever body itself.
- Speed Dial: Avid patented Speed Dial leverage adjustment system lets you determine the perfect balance between power and modulation of your linear pull rim or mehancical disc brakes. It has the ability to change the cable's leverage point into an easy-to-adjust knob on the front of the lever. By turning the Speed Dial knob, you can precisely choose the feel you want anytime, anywhere and without any tools.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
- Manufacturer SKU