The Bottle Cage Double Adaptor is a side-by-side bottle mount for maximizing your on bike water storage. We can't say that they will make you faster, but they do keep your bottles within reach, and they look cool.
- Locally grown, designed and manufactured in Wellington, New Zealand by Trevor Woodward
- Corrosion resistant 316 Stainless Steel
- 45 degree adaptor can be installed facing up or down to match your requirements, with bottle cages pointing 45 degrees up or down
- Can be bent to suit installation requirements or down tube clearance
- Mounting hardware is included with adaptor (3x bolts, 6x washers)
- 55 grams
- The flat section of the adaptors measures 34mm (bend to bend)
- Bolt mount hole spacing - standard water bottle spacing, 64mm, with oval slots offering 3mm of adjustment per slot.
- 45 degree for frames with a down tube up to 38mm diameter/width
- 60 degree for frames with a down tube up to 51mm diameter/width
- 90 degree for frames with a down tube larger than 51mm diameter/width
Please note the cages pictured are for illustrative purposes and not included with this product.
When installing these adaptors it’s worth having a think about physics, and the limitations of your frame when you are loading two bottles on one set of frame bolts. When using the double bottle cage adaptor, with two full bottles, you are doubling the load that your frame water bottle bosses may have been designed for. To balance the load on the frame bottle bosses, particularly on light carbon frames, we recommend you keep a balanced load in the bottles side to side.
The Bottle Cage Double Adaptor has a full manufacturer warranty covering any issues with manufacturing defects and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance, or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler.