The GC1 is a grip developed for the ergonomic demands of riders using sweptback handlebars, usually found on city and touring bikes. Using tradition grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension therefore can be eliminated.
The sustainable BioKork version of the GC1 grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep.
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- 100% German made rubber compound.
- Certified toxin free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp.
- Specially positioned rubber textures maximum comfort
- Use: Citybike, Hollandrad, Commuting
- Weight (g): 230 per pair
- Clamp: Cold Forged Aluminium – 100% recyclable