Cool-weather riding just got better with the low-profile Blaze 2.0 gloves thanks to their lined fleece, reflective screen print, and touchscreen technology. It features a polartec Windbloc backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth.
The new AX Suede Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth and a reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. With a temperature rating of 4.44° to 10° C, this glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
- Super Fit Engineering to provide maximum comfort and performance by carefully tailoring the palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand
- Three-piece palm construction to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel
- Touchscreen Technology allows you to stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves
- Upper construction: Soft-shell nylon with “flame laminated” DWR treatment reflective detailing
- Sport: Cycling
- Gender: Unisex
- Padding: Optimised gel padding
- Palm: Superfit engineered three-panel design touchscreen technology for use with mobile devices