When you need the cargo capacity that a rack provides, but need something that won’t get in your way when the going gets rowdy, Nano Panniers are the ticket.
At only 4" wide the load stays tight to the bike on singletrack and will not get in your way on those nasty hike-a-bikes. An external compression system keeps the bag snug at various load levels.
The devil is in the details on our rack attachment system. Although simple in concept, the tight spacing between the aluminum loop and strap prevents slop at the pannier rails. A bomber Voile nano strap with metal hardware provides tension at the bottom and gives versatility in mounting.
Fiberglass stiffened high density foam frame sheet gives the bag internal structure and works with the external compression system to transfer load to the rack.
Made with 200 denier UHMWPE / Polyester woven laminated fabric, the Nanos have a minimum of seams for durability and water resistance, plus double taped lower seams.
Think of these bags as frame bag supplements that stay on your bike; designed to carry dense and heavy stuff like food, water, and fuel with a low profile form. With a bikepacking mindset you still put your bulky, high water sensitive items like clothing, sleeping and shelter gear in a waterproof handle bar setup, seat pack, or on top of the rack deck.
Note: These panniers are not super compatible with "T" style racks. They lack the means for a lower attachment.
The Tumbleweed Mini Pannier Rack is the perfect fit for these panniers.
Weight: 510gm for the pair!
- Full Challenge Sailcloth 200 denier UHMWPE / Polyester woven laminated fabric
- Super tough rattle free mounting with metal hardware. Speciality high cycle life (10,000+ cycles) hook and loop straps
- Fiberglass internal and exterior stiffeners
- High density closed cell foam frame sheet
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Please note: These panniers are made with a minimum of seams but are not fully waterproof.
- Weight: 510gm for the pair!
- Volume 7-11 Litres each side