Revelate Designs set out to create the most stable, low profile mounted, feature loaded, waterproof seat bag available.
The Spinelock integrates user tested and approved features like a one-way air purge valve, rear light slots, loop and bungee deck, and an external plastic bottom with a new patented attachment system. Stability was the driving element in the design process. If you want something you can pack and forget, the Spinelock is your seat bag.
- Innovative Spinelock stability system completely eliminates side to side sway
- Waterproof construction
- Two mounting positions to accommodate seatpost setback and saddle adjustments.
- A low profile, high strength, forged aluminum clamp works in combination with precision IGUS bushings to form a quick-release pin interface making bag removal a cinch.
- Quick release bag from bike
- Internal HDPE plastic structure
- One way, low profile, air purge valve
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Hypalon slots for a rear light
- Top mounted external webbing and bungee for additional storage
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Active cam buckles prevent side straps from slipping on rough terrain.
- Weight (g): 10L: 638 | 16L: 680
- Volume (L): 10L: 10 | 16L: 16
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon with dual coated TPU, urethane based Hypalon reinforcement fabric, UV-stabilized, impact resistant nylon resin, forged aluminum.
- Minimum 9.5 in / 24 cm tire clearance (Shown as A)
- Minimum exposed seat post 6.5 in / 16.4 cm (Shown as B)
- Traditional saddle style rails are required.
- Does not work with most Brooks saddles.
Important information on use and fit:
- Not compatible with carbon fiber saddle rails
- Only compatible with traditional style saddle rails and is not compatible with most models of Brooks saddles including (B17, B66, B67, Flyer, and similar).
- This product is not designed for use with dropper seatposts.
- This bag is for carrying soft, pliable objects. Sufficiently pad any hard edge objects like cookware to prevent premature wear.
- It is mandatory to check tire clearance prior to use, especially with full suspension bikes. Bag contact with a tire can cause a bad wreck and ruin your day. Tire damage to the bag is not covered by warranty.
- A Torx-25 wrench is needed for installation. You likely already have one on your multi-tool!