The Mag-Tank 2000 utilises the same proven, zipper-free magnetic access of the Mag-Tank but boasts 50% greater capacity. Now available as a bolt-on to utilise top tube bolt bosses!
Named after it’s calorie holding capacity, the Mag-Tank 2000’s tapered wedge shape gives it impressive volume while still offering a lean profile at it’s base. A locking cam provides a secure front attachment, while still utilising the adjustable daisy chain to allow clearance from stem clamp bolts. The bag’s closed cell foam padded base and stiffened side panels provide protection and structure for food and electronics with the ease of fast, one handed access.
Please note - While the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Additionally, while the closure is secure - due to the flap style opening there is the possibility that small or loose objects can come out of the bag from rough trails or lying the bike on it's side.
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Two sets of mounting holes on bag bottom to allow bolt-on attachment to top tube. The first set of mounting holes spaced at 76mm (+/- 2mm) off center from head tube. With the second set of mounting holes spaced at 100mm (+/- 2mm) off center from head tube.
- Distance between mounting holes is standard water bottle cage spacing, 64mm.
- Velcro secured, padded bag bottom conceals mounting bolts
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Length: 21.6cm
- Max height: 11.4cm
- Width: at stem 11.4cm tapering down to 2.5cm
- Weight: 147.4g
- Volume: 1.3L
- Materials: VX21 & 42 XPac; 420 denier yellow and red lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections. HDPE sheets. Nickel plated grommets.