SHIMANO's new FC-RX810-1 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. It is offered in 40T and 42T chainring options and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths.
24mm Diameter Axle
HOLLOWTECH technology is an ultra-lightweight hollow crankarm created by SHIMANO with the company’s own proprietary forging technology that also maintains rigidity. The addition of HOLLOWTECH II technology integrates the bottom bracket axle with the right crankarm for more stiffness and a weight savings to achieve a high-dimensional balance. Its outboard bottom bracket bearing system provides better weight distribution and more pedaling stability, allowing for more efficient power transfer.
HG-EV cassette sprocket is obtained 11-speed gear without compromising the 10-speed durability and improved HYPERGLIDE shifting.
- Weight: 656 g (42T), 644 g (40T)
- Chain line: 49.7mm
- Compatible BB type: Outboard
- Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X11
- Crank Arm Length: 170 mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm
- Crank fixing bolt included: Yes
- Gear arms: 4
- P.C.D.: 110mm
- Rear speeds: 11
- Recommended BB Pressfit: SM-BB72
- Recommended BB Threaded (normal): SM-BBR60
- Threaded BB Shell Width: 68 mm, 70 mm
- Q-factor: 151mm