Big Dummy is a long tail cargo bike built for hauling large loads and small passengers wherever they need to go.
Since its introduction in 2008, many a family have ditched one or both of their cars thanks to Big Dummy. We’ve also seen many entrepreneurs and small business owners minimize their carbon footprint and incorporate Big Dummy into their business model.
Big Dummy is a dependable grocery getter, the modern day mini-van, the company car, and a human-powered car replacement. It’s all those things and more in that there’s no limit to what it can haul — as long as it falls within the 400-pound weight limit.
- Dedicated single-piece frame increases stiffness and decreases torsional flex
- Human cargo compatible with the use of Dummy Rail Collars
- Vertical, 135mm spaced dropouts with fender eyelets; Rohloff compatible
- Clearance for 26″ x 2.5″ tires with fenders
- 400-lb. combined rider and cargo weight limit