The Velo Orange threadless stem adapter allows you to use threadless stems on a bike designed for a 22.2mm quill stem. The advantages include the ability to use nowadays commonly available threadless stems with a variety of rise angles. Many threadless stems also have removable face plates, so bars need not be "stripped down" when switching bars or stems. Threadless stems can be "flipped" for additional rise or drop.
Photo shows the adaptor with a VO stem attached (sold separately).
The VO Threadless Stem Adaptor allows you to use threadless stems on bikes designed for quill stems. Many threadless stems have removable face plates, so bars need not be “stripped down” when switching stems.
- Works with standard 22.2 mm threaded forks and 1 1/8″ stems
- 180 mm total length
- 110 mm above the minimum insertion line
- Steel bolt and wedge
- 1 1/8″ stems should have 40 mm stack heights – VO stems fit perfectly
- High polish silver finish
- 272 gr
- Note: not compatible with VO Tall-Stack, Happy, and Cigne Stems as their stack height requirements are taller than 40mm. Stem not included.
- Manufacturer SKU