The Rambler continues a fine tradition in cycling... the drop bar all-arounder! It's capable of gravel centuries, quick road loops, light touring, b-roads, and of course daily life. The Rambler is a fully modern adaptation of the genre with disc brakes, thru axles and generous tire clearance. The world is vast and so are the possibilities, the Rambler invites you to fully explore them all.
It has all the mounts a rider could want, and geometry that is quick and fun while still being comfortable for long days in the saddle. As with all Wilde's, we build our bikes with higher stack heights and believe that when it comes to long distance pursuits, such as gravel, that comfortable is fast.
Being a production bike, we are able to offer the Rambler SL at a more affordable price through our partnership with Taiwan's legendary Maxway factory. It comes in four sizes and this SL (Super Light) version is paired with our Wayfinder carbon fork.
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three pack mounts on top and bottom of down tube, bottle bosses on seat tube
- Top tube feedbag mount
- Fender mounts
- Rack Mounts
- Compatible with 2x and 1x drivetrains
- Frame Weight 5lbs (medium)
- Three pack mounts
- Internal brake routing
- Internal dynamo routing
- Fender mounts
- Fully threaded center mount
- Tire clearance 700c X 2.1″ or 650b X 2.3″
Gravel race geometry with all-day comfort as the priority. A quick handling front end keeps things sporty while a slightly lowered bottom bracket height and 438mm long chainstays provide increased confidence when descending quickly over loose terrain and smooth out the ride. See geometry chart in image gallery.
Wilde TLC – Tough, Light, Compliant
Our own proprietary double-butted, chromoly tube set. TLC stands for tough, light, and compliant which are the characteristics we select for. On each model and size, we select the optimum blend of tubing diameters, wall thickness, and butting profiles to yield a frame that is built to last, as light as practical, and exceedingly comfortable for the rider.
- Clearance for up to 700c X 50mm or 650b X 2.2″ tires
- Traditional straight 1 1/8″ headtube
- 68mm English threaded bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount brake
- 142mm rear spacing
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30.0
- Cable Guides: Modular guides under the downtube, and full loop braze-ons on the stays (No Zip Ties)
- 12mm Thru Axle – 1.5 x 174mm
- Flat Mount
- 100mm spacing
- 12mm Thru Axle – 1.5 x 130mm