It’s a Shazam! But wait for it…. MINI!
Shazams are cute. Mini things are cuter. Mini Shazams are thus really damned cute. An ideal size for long day trips where you have to carry all sorts of layers or maybe stop for a gourmet picnic. The roomy side pockets can be folded flat allowing Mini Shazam to nestle in between most drop-bars. It will also sit out back, and thanks to its smaller size requires much less tyre-clearance.
Packed with all the features of its bigger sibling, Mini-Shazam is a re-imagined classic saddle bag for the modern cyclist. The roll-top allows the bags volume to double for serious emergency snack carrying capacity. We’ve chosen a hard shell construction, and a lightweight aluminium length is used in place of the traditional wooden dowel for optimal stability, meaning she’s good to go on even the gnarliest trails. Really, this is one hell of a handsome and stable little guy.
- Mini Capacity: 8.3L – 16.6L
- Long flap will secure bigger loads or extra things (like tent poles or foam mattresses or a baguette or two or three)
- Extendable roll-top closure
- Roomy side pockets can hold a pair of tacos
- Multiple attachment points allows use with saddle loops or upfront on the bars
- Super cute portage handle for off the bike transportation
- Daisy chain webbing on flap – dangle a cup, attached a safety pizza or dry out your socks
- D-rings for optional Shoulder Strap
- Rugged Outer in your favourite choice of fabric with Bright Yellow Nylon Liner
- Floating Liner for increased waterproofability
- Hardshell construction (1mm Recycled HDPE Sheet) means she holds her shape and doesn’t sag
- Aluminium reinforcement at the attachment point – lots of stiffness for stability and secure attachment
- D-rings for shoulder strap ( strap not included)
- 2x Voile Straps for extra secure attachment to saddle loops or bars
- 1x length Velcro One-wrap strap and 1x Camlock strap for seatpost/rack/headtube attachment
- NOTE: To mount to the saddle you need a saddle with loops, like Brooks, or an aftermarket adaptor (such as Hobopieces or Carradice QR)
We recomend a minimum 21cm of Tyre clearance when not using a rack or support
Saddle Bag Supports:
Shazam! Is very stable as saddle bags go. But in order to really reduce unwanted sway we strongly recommend using a saddlebag support on the rear This will prevent thigh rub and give you the best rough road stability. If you’re using it up front you shouldn’t need a rack at all.
The center of the attachment point is 16cm from the bottom of the bag. Check the depth of your support before you purchase. The smaller Carradice Bagman Sport works great.