Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because they saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for their Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, mountain bikes with 5-arm crank power meters, and even full on-road applications.
- Fits 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Please refer to Wolf Tooth’s page for product compatibility.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight (g): 34T: 44 | 36T: 58 | 38T: 66 | 40T: 74