Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. Here is how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700
- Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. Click here to review the process for the modification, which takes about 5 minutes to perform.
- Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Chainring bolts – the stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting
Tanpan – allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink – allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors – black
- Chainline – 47.5mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
38t = 66g
40t = 74g
42t = 81g
44t = 90g