The Wolf Tooth Quick Release Seatpost Clamp allows for easy saddle height adjustments. An ergonomic lever on the side of the clamp opens and closes the clamp, which is held together by a bolt with a bronze bushing that lets the rider set the torque. It is friendly with carbon, steel, alloy, and titanium frames.
Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum in Wolf Tooth's Minneapolis facility, the Wolf Tooth Quick Release Seatpost Clamp is available in six sizes and a variety of anodised colours.
- Bronze bushing for smooth lever action
- Low-profile ergonomic lever
- Stainless steel bolt with spherical washer
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Secure, precise clamping
- Weight: 29.8mm – 34.5g | 31.8mm – 35g | 34.9mm – 36.5g
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum, M5 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer
- Torque spec: 6 Nm Max