Redshift Sports Kitchen Sink Handlebar No Loop
The gravel bike handlebar that has everything but the kitchen sink.
Redshift Sports threw in a bit of everything for our take on the ultimate gravel handlebar setup. Rise, sweep, and flare make for an ultra-comfortable handlebar that keeps you in control no matter the terrain. Add the Cruise Control Top and Drop Grips and Really Long Bar Tape to get to next-level comfort and performance.
For the rider that wants to go everywhere, the Kitchen Sink Gravel Bike Handlebar is the gravel bike handlebar that has everything. With widths up to 53 cm, it’s clear Redshift Sports believe in wide. But the added stability and control of a wider gravel bike handlebar should not come at the cost of comfort. So Redshift Sports have thrown everything into this handlebar:
• 20mm RISE means less pressure on the hands and a broad range of fit options to accommodate a variety of gravel riding conditions.
• 7° degrees of SWEEP means the bar is positioned where your hands want to be, whether you’re on the flats, the hoods or the drops during your most epic gravel ride.
• 25° degrees of FLARE on a compact drop means a stable, aerodynamic drop position that is actually comfortable enough to use on your longest gravel ride or your next bikepacking trip.
• Optional endurance loop adds an alternative aerodynamic riding position and a perfect spot for gear storage and mounting accessories.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Weight: 373g (47cm), 383g (50cm), 392g (53cm)
- Rise: 20mm
- Sweep: 7deg
- Drop flare: 25deg
- Drop: 110mm
- Reach: 68mm (47cm), 65mm (50cm), 62cm (53cm)
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium