Revelate Designs Joey Downtube Bag
The Joey adds carrying capacity to bikes with limited room for a frame bag, or those just needing more space. Attaching near the bike’s bottom bracket, it is ideal for carrying dense, heavy items while keeping the center of gravity low.
Designed to fit an 230g fuel canister, Vargo BOT, Jetboil, or 2L hydration bladder, the Joey is a must have for multi-day self supported adventures. An intricately designed compression molded foam panel along the bag’s top is paired with silicone coated compression straps for a downtube bag that won’t budge on the roughest terrain. A roll top closure allows for easy access while attached to the bike, eliminating problems with mucked up zippers in a notoriously muddy area.
- The Joey is designed to add carrying capacity to bikes with limited room for frame bags, or those just needing more space.
- Ideal for carrying dense or heavy items while maintaining a low center of gravity.
- Roll top closure for easy access while still attached to bike.
- Designed to fit popular camp cooking items including an 8 ounce fuel canister, large titanium cup, Jetboil Flash cooking system, Vargo BOT, or the HydraPak 2L Seeker water container.
- Two silicone coated straps paired with a compression molded, curved foam panel keep the bag fixed to bike’s downtube.
- Side straps to compress load provide additional stability.
- Approx. 25cm long when packed to capacity.
Made in USA with domestic and imported materials
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Weight: 120g
- Volume: 2L
- Materials: RevX-Pac Fabric: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with proprietary abrasion resistant finish.; VX-07 CIRE, compression molded dual density foam, silicon backed straps.