Revelate Designs Terrapin Seat Bag V3 14L
$250.00 – $275.00
Adopting features from our award-winning 8L Terrapin® System, the redesigned 14L Terrapin® System features Revelate’s exclusive Indie-Rail attachment system. A progression from conventional bikepacking bag mounts where the rail straps are fixed to the top center of the bag, with Indie-Rail each saddle rail is cinched down hard to the sides of the bag. This feature virtually eliminates side to side bag sway without the need for external hardware. This is combined with a rigid internal structure and active cam buckles to prevent straps from slipping on rough terrain.
New features include an external plastic bottom sheet which protects the bottom of the bag like a fender. Stiffened on all sides, a composite internal top sheet provides a solid and stable platform for the strap points and transmits the vertical load to the seatpost connection. An external webbing and loop system house a bungee and provide additional easy access external storage.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Indie-Rail attachment system and active cam hardware provide a super stable mount without added hardware.
- Radio frequency welded drybag with air purge valve
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Aluminum hardware at high-stress points
- Composite internal top frame sheet
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material.
- Foam-stiffened side panels with fiberglass compression stays
- External webbing and bungee for additional storage
- Integrated velcro strap keepers
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Compatible with Thudbuster with use of Thudbuster extension
- 8.5″ Minimum of tire clearance required from saddle rails
Important Notes: It is mandatory to check tire clearance prior to use, especially with full suspension bikes. Bag contact with a tire can cause a bad wreck and ruin your day. Tire damage to the bag is not covered by warranty.
This product is not designed for use with dropper seatposts.
The 14L Terrapin® System is not compatible with the Spocket top pouch.
Please evaluate how your system works well before a planned trip.
- Weight: Terrapin® – 14oz; Drybag 4.25 oz
- Volume: 14 Liters
- Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec; Drybag: 200-denier waterproof TPU laminated ripstop nylon with air purge valve
Reviews & Discussion (3)
You may also like…
Customers also viewed...
Revelate Designs Spinelock SaddlebagRated 5.00 out of 5$285.00 – $300.00 Select options
Apidura Expedition Saddle Pack$230.00 – $260.00 Select options
Apidura Racing Saddle Pack$230.00 – $240.00 Select options
Out of stock
Wizard Works Mini-Shazam$350.00 Select options
Ortlieb Seat Pack Matt Black$225.00 – $245.00 Select options
Apidura Backcountry Saddle Pack$220.00 – $230.00 Select options