Ritchey Outback V2 Frameset Sunset Fade
Updated for 2020, the new Outback now sports several practical and adaptable features that offer riders the ability to chase epic ride experiences beyond the end of the road and the end of the day. Rack and fender mounts help to keep things dry and expand the load-carrying capacity for longer bikepacking adventures, while clearance for 700c x 48mm or 650b x 2.0in tyres opens up a whole new world of possibilities. The frame accepts flat-mount disc calipers, and the new all-carbon fiber Ritchey Adventure Fork with multi-purpose mounts on the legs gives you more places to stow the supplies you gather at the last cafe.
Painstakingly TIG-welded with proprietary triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing, the Outback frame delivers the legendary Ritchey ride quality that’s resilient over the harshest terrain and delightfully responsive when you want to open it up.
Bikepacking, road, off-road, trail, expedition, you name it…the new Ritchey Outback is designed do it all.
- Includes new Ritchey Adventure Fork with multipurpose mounts
- Accepts 700c x 48mm or 650b x 2.0in tyres
- Features rack and fender mounts
This product is: A Frameset
Frameset shipping - See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Material: heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing – TIG welded
- Rack and fender mounts
- Ultra-light forged and machined straight 1-1/8″ headtube
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 – 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar (max torque setting: 6Nm)
- Seat tube clamp size: 28.6mm (2.5Nm max for derailleur clamps and chain guides)
- Bottom bracket: 68mm – English threaded
- Can accommodate 1X or 2X chainrings
- Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 46t / double: 46/30t to 50/34t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 3
- New Ritchey Carbon Adventure Fork with multi-purpose, rack and fender mounts
- 1-1/8″ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
- 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle-crown: 393mm
- Rake/Offset: 50mm
- Fork max payload: 3kg per side
- Wheel and tyre compatibility: 700 x 48mm or 650 x 2.0in (depending on tyre/rim manufacturer)
- Frame max spacing: 58mm
- Fork max spacing: 60mm
- Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
- Frame weight: 2,175g (size L – w/o thru-axle)
- Fork weight: 445g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
- Colour: Sunset Fade
Size & Geometry:
Please refer to the Ritchey website for sizing and geometry.