Salsa Cowbell 3 Handlebar
$100.00 – $130.00
The Cowbell bar shape is a mild departure from a traditional road bar, so it’s easy to transition to if that’s what you’re used to. The design differences it offers do bring substantial benefits however. The 12° flare at the drops offers increased leverage and stability when things get loose, while still preserving aerodynamics and a typical drop bar brake/shifter feel. All these things make the Cowbell bar the wise choice for gravel racing and riding, especially in wide-open country with a lot of exposure to wind.
This product is: An Extra Bulky Item
Extra Bulky Items - This is a very large or heavy item and costs a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach
- 12° outward flare in the drops is great for gravel riding and ‘cross racing; same flare as previous Bell Lap
- 31.8mm clamp only
- Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46cm
- Width measured center-to-center at the lever position
- 68mm reach, 115mm drop
- 120mm-wide center section for mounting accessories
- Flattened indentation for cable routing
- Bead-blast Black finish
- 301g for 44cm