Sea to Summit Etherlight XT Insulated Mat
Our lightest and thickest full size Air Sprung Cell™ Mat with insulation for all-season comfort.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
Larger air pockets are created by using many looped TPU baffles which connect the top and bottom fabric layers with our Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern. The looped baffles allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart creating larger pockets of air when inflated that require less fabric overall. Perfect for side sleepers, the extra height of this mat lets hips sink deeper into it without touching the ground.
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation