Sea to Summit Etherlight XT Insulated Sleeping Mat Rectangular
Larger air pockets are created by using many looped TPU baffles which connect the top and bottom fabric layers with the Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern. The looped baffles allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart creating larger pockets of air when inflated that require less fabric overall. Perfect for side sleepers, the extra height of this mat lets hips sink deeper into it without touching the ground.
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
Refining lightweight sleeping comfort, this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric with a loop baffle Air Sprung Cell™ construction to create a 10cm thick mat with an incredibly low weight.
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Material: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
1 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- LENGTH: 183cm
- WIDTH: 55cm
- HEIGHT/DEPTH: 10cm
- WEIGHT: 350g
- R VALUE: 0.8
- ROLLED SIZE: ø10 x 21cm