Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack 90L Blue
The Hydraulic Dry Pack is a super heavy duty dry pack ideal for river running and canyon runs. Whether hauling gear through an airport, portaging on a paddle tour, or carrying equipment in the field, the EVA foam and air mesh harness will deliver ventilated comfort for small or large loads. The removable harness attaches to compatible Hydraulic Dry Bags with strong, lightweight aluminum buckles.
- 600D TPU laminated heavy duty waterproof fabric
- UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Non-wicking TPU roll-top closure with an innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Welded durable TPU lash patches for carrying gear or securing the pack
- Waist strap (35L) or hip belt (65-120L) for added support
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles (Field Repair Buckles on shoulder straps and hipbelt) are robust and fail safe
- Fully adjustable back length and height adjustable sternum straps
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when the harness is not attached
- The harness system is easy to put on and take off. Screen-printed diagrams on the welded patch show the herringbone pin/harness removal steps
1 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: An Extra Bulky Item
Extra Bulky Items - This is a very large or heavy item and costs a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Dimension: 42 x 30 x 100cm
- Fits torso: 38.1 – 61cm
- Fits waist/hips: 61 – 96.5cm
- Weight: 1550g