Sea to Summit X Pot 1.4L
Until now, your camp cooking pot was the most bulky, awkward item in your kit. The Sea to Summit X-Pots change all that. Our X-Pot is a fully featured cooking pot that combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone. The hard anodized aluminum base offers a fast boil time and the stainless steel ring embedded in the rim lends a rigidity to the silicone walls for easy lifting and stirring. Top it off with a clear locking lid with an integrated strainer and you have a full-size pot that packs down to an inch tall disk. The added beauty of the X-Pots: Your X-Bowls and X-Mugs can nest inside for an exceptionally compact cook set.
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Sides of pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodised 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- 1.4L Capacity
- Collapses to 40mm in height
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Primary Material: Silicone
- Weight: 270g
- Volume: 1.4L
- Length: 6.4cm
- Width: 19cm