The dry bag version of the Apidura bikepacking handlebar roll bag. Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents. Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight. Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack. Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails. This Pack has been designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. The product features a hassle free air release vent and is therefore not submersible.
Size: 9L Weight: 250g Capacity: 9L Size: 14L Weight: 275g Capacity: 14L
Works best with mountain bike handle bars, but can be reduced to fit within a road style set up. Features
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
- Specially developed for Apidura, the main body fabric has been developed to offer combination of waterproofness, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Ultradurable TPU hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture.
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
- Packs should be washed by hand using a mild diluted soap, if needed. Air dry the pack.
- Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.
- Packs perform best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear – but are built super strong to handle other loads as well!