Bombtrack Beyond+ 2021
A bike for adventures on the rough stuff
A bike for adventures on the rough stuff. Huge 2.8’’ tubeless tyres and 27.5’’ wheels keep everything steady as the terrain breaks up. Lively when ridden unloaded, the Beyond+ remains stable once laden with bikepacking bags. Driving the bike forward is Sram’s top-flight 12 speed NX Eagle groupset featuring a mega-wide 11 – 50 T cassette, while maintaining control are its twin-piston Sram Level hydraulic brakes. With routing for a dropper post and suspension corrected geometry, both items can be swapped in later if needed.
- Double butted suspension corrected crime frame with track and fender mounts and BSA bottom bracket
- Tope tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on both seat stays, underneath and on top of the down tube
- Stealth dropper post routing
- Bombtrack BPC full carbon fork with triple cage mounts on both legs
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrains with 10-50t cassette
- Magura Trail Sport hydraulic disc brake with four front pistons and two at the rear for maximum power and control
- New Bombtrack GRAD Boost disc brake hubs with 15 and 12mm through axles
- Tubeless ready WTB ST i45 front rim, WTB ST i40 rear rim with tubeless ready WTB Range Tough/Fast rolling 3.0” tyres
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs.