Bombtrack Hook EXT
Using the same Columbus tubing and carbon fork as the standard model, its tough and agile 650B wheels free up space for bigger tyres. Giving the Hook EXT the ability to smash its way through trails that would stall most other drop handlebar bikes, it's an unstoppable combo. Gearing and brakes are taken care of by Sram’s 1×11 Rival groupset. Putting more air between you and the trial, the Hook EXT is the choice when you’re unsure of the terrain, or know you want to cut loose.
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, through axles, rack and fender mounts and T47 bottom bracket.
- New rear dropout. Same hanger as on the Beyond+.
- New Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with 40t direct mount chainring.
- Hydraulic Sram Rival 1×11 groupset and brakes with 11 – 42t cassette.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST Light i23 front rim, i21 rear rim with tubeless ready WTB Ranger Light / Fast Rolling 27.5’’ x 2.0’’ tires.
- Top tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on down tube and seat tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the down tube.
This product is: Available in-store
Available via in-store pickup.
50cm Small, 53cm Medium, 57cm Large, 60cm X-Large