Fairdale Weekender Nomad
The Weekender Nomad is built on the comfortable and sturdy Chromoly steel Weekender frame platform. On longer rides, you’ll appreciate the multiple hand positions of the flared FSA Adventure handlebars. The SRAM Apex drivetrain can take you over mountains thanks to the massive range of 11 smooth-shifting gears, all reachable through the click of one finger.
High-volume tyres will carry you over whatever your adventure challenges you with, and the durable build-quality won’t bat an eye at being loaded up with racks and bags. The Nomad is enjoyable on laid-back rides, hard-charging segments, and long-distance tours
The Nomad features the Weekender’s geometry that is built around 27.5 x 2.0” tyres, and also leaves plenty of space for compatibility with 700c wheels if you ever feel like changing it up.
Matte Classic White available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
This product is: Available in-store
Available via in-store pickup.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts (M/L 700c Compatible)
- Fork: 100% Chromoly. One-piece Machined Steerer Tube
- Handlebar: FSA NS Adventure (S=400mm, M/L=420mm, XL=440mm)
- Stem: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum (60mm S, 70mm M, 80mm L and XL)
- Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
- Brake Lever: SRAM Apex 1
- Brake: Avid BB7 Road
- Grips: Fairdale Cork handlebar tape
- Saddle: Fairdale Race Seat
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
- Cranks: SRAM Apex 1 (S=165mm, M & L=172.5mm, XL=175mm)
- Chainwheel: 42t, Narrow-Wide
- BB Parts: Neco BB-501
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rims: 27.5″/650b, 32-Hole, Aluminum, Double Wall, Pinned Rim, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- Tyres: Continental Dbl Fighter III, 27.5″/650b x 2.0 (27.5”/650b x 1.65” Maxxis Overdrive on XS/S)
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T, 11-Speed
- R. Shift Lever: SRAM Apex 1, 11-Speed (Rear)
- R. Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Shift Cable: Fairdale with Jagwire inline adjuster
Please refer to Fairdale’s website for sizing and geometry.