Kona Dr Dew Pewter 2022
The Dr Dew is sure to be a looker among the throngs of urban bikes. The Dr Dew features a sleek Cromoly Butted frame in subtle, yet eye-catching colors. A 12-speed groupset keeps shifting ultra-smooth and geared for any big hill the city may have. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes keep the speed in check, and puncture-resistant 650x47c tyres keep the potholes at bay. The Dr Dew is efficiency and style rolled into one killer flat-bar commuter.
- Kona cromoly frameset offers as much shock absorption, durability and supple-ride characteristcs as steel
- Tapered head tube distributes shock force, prolonging bearing life and elminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance
- Tubeless compatible rims allows for tyres with more puncture resistance
- 12 x 142mm Axle and 12 x 157mm rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of teh rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted
- The extra air volume in 650b wheels and tyres are a new generation of urban and mixed-surface tyres means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds
This product is: Available in-store
Available via in-store pickup.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc 180
- Sizes: Small | Medium | Large | Extra Large
- Paint Colour: Gloss Metallic Pewter w/ Charcoal & Turquoise Decals
Please refer to the Kona website for details