Once upon a time a bunch of mountain bikers dreamed up something wild: a drop bar bike that felt like a mountain bike and rode like a mountain bike but had the speed of a road bike. It was made of steel for that added bump absorption and ride quality, had powerful SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes, a 1x drivetrain and beefy yet fast-rolling 700x50c tyres. It had a wider bar with a 16-degree flare that made for more aggressive descending. The Sutra LTD came to reality in all of its dreamy glory and is an absolute riot on-road or off.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light i25 TCS 700c
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Stem Deluxe
- Front Tyre: WTB Venture TCS 700x50c
- Rear Tyre: WTB Venture TCS 700x50c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro
This product is: Available in-store only
In-store Pickup Only - This product can't be shipped, so it's pick up only.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs.