René Herse Pumpkin Ridge TC 650B x 42
$120.00 – $145.00
The ultimate dual-purpose tire offers excellent performance and cornering on paved roads, yet its large knobs dig into the surface when it gets slippery. We distributed the knobs so that the tire always is supported by the same amount of rubber, whether it’s rolling forward or leaning into a turn. This gives you uniform grip at all times – whether on a muddy cyclocross course or during a paved descent with ultra-fast hairpin turns.
We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Pumpkin Ridge near Portland, Oregon, has a number of promising dirt spurs heading toward the Tualatin Mountains. Past explorations failed to reveal a connection, because we bogged down in mud. The Pumpkin Ridge tires excel both on the paved approach and on the muddy trails up the ridge.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous.
The Pumpkin Ridge is tubeless-compatible.
This product ships for free to anywhere in Australia via regular Australia post!
All models feature:
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 40 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 41 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 – 31 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 480 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 418 g
- The same ultra-fine threads as our Extralight casing, but in a denser, stronger weave
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 495 g
Reviews & Discussion (0)
You may also like…
Customers also viewed...
Panaracer GravelKing SK +$110.00 – $120.00 Select options
Teravail Rutland TyreRated 5.00 out of 5$85.00 – $100.00 Select options
René Herse Oracle Ridge TC 700 x 48mm$120.00 – $145.00 Select options
Pirelli Cinturato Hard Terrain$100.00 Select options
René Herse Juniper Ridge TC 650B x 48Rated 5.00 out of 5$120.00 – $155.00 Select options
Panaracer GravelKing SKRated 5.00 out of 5$85.00 – $100.00 Select options