Salsa Woodchipper Deluxe Handlebar
The Woodchipper is our drop bar off-road handlebar. It delivers the most hand position options of any of our drop handlebars, and offers great control on challenging singletrack terrain. The non-conventional shape requires a more unique setup for optimal performance: the brake/shifter position should be canted downward with the drop portion of the bar angled in the 20–25° range. It will only take one long off-road bikepacking trip will convince you of the Woodchipper’s amazing capabilities.
This product is: An Extra Bulky Item
Extra Bulky Items - This is a very large or heavy item and costs a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Multi-position, off-road drop bars
- Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers
- Bar-ends accept bar-end shifters
- Front indentation for cable routing
- 110mm drop, 80mm reach, 38° drop angle, 26° flare angle
- 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm is AL-7075, 46cm is 332g
- Black bead-blast finish