Soma Buena Vista Disc Frameset White
$899.00 – $1,300.00
A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You’ll find the geometry is more sporty, than upright-comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
This product is: A Frameset
Frameset shipping - See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry
- Horizontal dropouts
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Includes matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 1-1/8″ size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 50, 58cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- 50 and 58cm models use 700c wheels and 57mm reach road brakes. Max. tyre width with those brakes: 33c (28c with fenders) If you must have wider tyres, consider a 650b conversion, then you could fit 38c with fenders. – 42cm model uses 26″ wheels and 73mm reach brakes (like Tektro 556 or Rivendell Silvers) Max. tire width: 1.5″ with fenders
- Frame Weight: 2.54kg (50cm)
- Fork Weight: 1.07kg (350mm uncut steerer)
- Colour: Pearl White